About collection of personal information
After confirming the purpose of use, we have registered your personal information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other personally identifiable information). In addition, in order to provide better services, we may collect your personal information to the extent necessary for questionnaires, e-mail delivery services, various sweepstakes, etc.
About management and protection of personal information
We will do our best to manage and protect the personal information you provide to prevent leakage, diversion, falsification, loss, destruction, etc.
About purpose of using personal information
We will use the collected personal information only for the following purposes. However, this does not apply if a separate agreement is obtained from customers.
(1) To provide, maintain, protect and improve our services such as registration acceptance, identity verification, user authentication, payment of usage fees, etc. regarding our services.
(2) To respond to information and inquiries regarding our services.
(3) To respond to acts that violate our terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as "terms") regarding our services.
(4) To notify changes in terms and conditions regarding our services.
About provision of personal information to a third party
We will not provide your personal information to third parties unless we have a valid reason as follow. We also do not plan to share your personal information with third parties such as other companies.
(1) With the consent of the customer.
(2) When disclosing information after processing it into a state that cannot be identified by the individual customer.
(3) When the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(4) Others, when provision is permitted by law.
Compliance with laws and regulations
We will comply with related laws and regulations (hereinafter referred to simply as "related laws and regulations") such as the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and other norms, and provide education and enlightenment together with appropriate supervision to employees.
About disclosure, correction and deletion of personal information
1. We will endeavor to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. In addition, if it can be confirmed that the request for disclosure, correction, erasure or suspension of use of personal information provided by the customer was made directly by the person himself/herself, or if the request is made in accordance with laws and regulations, it is relevant. We will respond promptly in accordance with the law. In addition, if we correct, delete or suspend the use of personal information, or if we decide not to do so, we will notify the customer.
2. The provisions of the preceding paragraph do not apply if the Company is not obligated to disclose, correct, delete or suspend the use under the relevant laws and regulations.
3. Please note that a fee (1000 yen per case and consumption tax, etc.) will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.